From: PsychoShorts UOttawa <[log in to unmask]>
Date: jeu. 17 janv. 2019 à 09:40
Subject: Call for Abstracts_Psychoshorts2019

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached "call for abstracts" for PsychoShorts2019 held on Friday, March 1 at the University of Ottawa. We particularly welcome work by students, including works-in-progress and project proposals!

The deadline for abstract submission is February 1. For further information, please see the attached file.

 We appreciate it if you could so kindly distribute this message to your academic fellows and/or your graduate students.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Mahsa on behalf of PsychoShorts organizers

Pour vous désabonner de la liste ISC-LISTE, envoyez un courriel vide (sans objet ni contenu) à : [log in to unmask]