Print

Ateliers de recherche en épistémologie cognitive et comparée (série)
http://arecc.teluq.ca

2nd Workshop on Machine Learning for Clinical Data Analysis, Healthcare and Genomics (NIPS 2014)
http://nips.cc/Conferences/2014/Program/event.php?ID=4277

Neurocognitive Modelling Workshops (@Carleton, via [log in to unmask])
"This week we are pleased to have Dr. Terry Stewart giving a series of workshops on cognitive neural modelling. Dr Terry Stewart is an alumni of our program and project manager at the Computational Neuroscience Research Group (CNRG) at the University of Waterloo. CNRG, headed by Dr. Chris Eliasmith, has developed NENGO (Neural ENGineering Objects), a Python-based platform for creating cognitive models using realistic, spiking neuron models. Dr. Terry Stewart will be holding a second neurocognitive modelling workshop tomorrow and will be focusing on how to construct models that do conceptual manipulation such as sentence parsing. There will be a third workshop Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. Workshops are held in room 5220 of VSIM."

Lauren Grestenberger, Participles and Voice Revisited: The View From Indo-European Deponents (via [log in to unmask])
Professor Grestenberger will be giving a talk on October 24th, in Room H-527, at 4:15 pm.

Consequences of bilingualism for language processing and language learning
http://psychology.concordia.ca/documents/events/2014-ColloquiumAnnouncementPoster

The 2015 meeting of the Société de Philosophie Analytique (SoPhA, @Montreal, CFP)
https://sopha.univ-paris1.fr/sopha/presentation.php?fichier=congres

Bonne semaine!