Print

Dear Research Community,

We are pleased to announce a call for submissions for a special issue
titled " *Advancing Design Innovation for Sustainable Built Environments*"
Under Science Publishing Group.

We are seeking original articles, case studies and literature reviews that
address the themes mentioned in the link attached to this e-mail.
For more information on submission guidelines and evaluation criteria,
please consult the full call for submissions at the following link:

https://sciencepg.com/journal/special-issue/202049

We look forward to your contributions and to share this call of submission
with the global scientific community.

*Best regards*

---

Inès Sahtout

Assistant Professor In Design at the Higher Institute of Fine Arts of Tunis

Lead Guest Editor