Print

Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder, tomorrow is the defense of my Habilitation à Diriger les Recherche (HDR), entitled :
« Dance-led Research »

Wednesday, March 22, 2023, at 2 p.m.
Address: Amphitheater, Building 660, Rue René Thom 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette, LISN / Paris-Saclay University.
How to come to campus by public transportation: https://goo.gl/maps/QMDvMbdprUKaZski9

The defense will also be streamed on Youtube via the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/live/Z4_3okcFInM?feature=share

Best wishes,

Sarah Fdili Alaoui
Associate Professor in Human-Computer Interaction + Dance Artist
Head of the HCID Masters
LISN - Université Paris Saclay
0612724763
http://saralaoui.com/