De: "DESIS Coordination Teresa Franqueira" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "ezio manzini" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ana Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>, "giselapinheiro ua" <[log in to unmask]>
Envoyé: Mercredi 14 Septembre 2022 23:38:15
Objet: DESIS Café hosted by Emily Carr University - 21st September

Dear Lab Coordinators,

We are pleased to invite you to one more Desis Café, hosted by Laura Kozak from Emily Carr University of Art + Design in Vancouver on the 21st of September , at 14.00 UTC .

Please [ https://www.desisnetwork.org/2022/09/14/save-the-date-desis-cafe-hosted-by-emily-carr-university-in-vancouver/ | share this event ] with your students and colleagues.

Our host intends to promote a discussion that will include ongoing and collective work staying with sustainability; positionality and place; project sharing and an open discussion: How can we continue to stay with sustainability; to form understandings for working with the natural world?

Join the event via Zoom through this link: [ https://emilycarru.zoom.us/j/65920260372?pwd=YldRbURIeFVPTk1EY1UwOEhKZCtYQT09 | DesisCafé ]

Also, please [ https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DESIS+Caf%C3%A9+Hosted+by+Emily+Carr+DESIS+Lab&iso=20220921T14&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30 | check your time zone here ] .

Save the date for the next DESIS Café on November 16th hosted by ESDA Zaragoza, in Spain.

Kind regards, Stay Safe!

DESIS Coordination Team
(Teresa Franqueira, Ana Afonso and Gisela Pinheiro)

Teresa Franqueira
International coordinator of DESIS Network ( [ http://www.desisnetwork.org/ | http://www.desisnetwork.org ] )
ID+ DESIS Lab. Department of Communication and Art. Universidade de Aveiro.
Portugal

[ https://www.desisnetwork.org/ | website ] [ https://www.facebook.com/DESISnetwork/ | facebook ] [ https://www.instagram.com/desis_network/ | Instagram ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/desis-network | linkedin ] [ https://twitter.com/desisnetwork?s=20&t=5MAJdyblQiR_FytfVtKVaw | twitter ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6qg9lKZK4PehILQMFRXhw | youtube ]