Print

Dear Authors, Scholars and Researchers

The Editorial Board and Scientific Committee of diid.disegno industriale industrial design encourage submissions for the 8th International Forum of Design As A Process that pursue diverse topics . The topic is "Disrupting Geographies in the Design World. Responsible Innovation/Social Justice/Ecocentrism/Changing Education”. More information in the pdf attached. You can submit your proposal here:

[ https://www.forumdesignprocess.org/dgdw22/submit-your-proposal/ | https://www.forumdesignprocess.org/dgdw22/submit-your-proposal/ ]

The 2022 event aims to provide a forum for discussion about different dimensions

of design futures of responsibility and justice, through five different tracks:

Track1_ There’s No Plan(et) B: Sustainable Transitions to Systemic Planet-Centric Design

Track2_ Intersectional Design for an Accessible and Empowering World

Track3_ Design and Responsive Technologies for Human Wellbeing

Track4_ Design Values out of the Mainstream: New Geographies of Influence

Track5_ New Education Pathways for Future Designers in a Changing World

We take the opportunity to remind our community that diid Journal is accepting submissions for issue 77!
(Deadline 30th April, 2022)
[ http://www.diid.it/ | www.diid.it ]

Looking forward to meeting you in Bologna,
Sincerely,

Editorial Team

Area degli allegati