Print

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : Christina Stind Rosendahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date : jeudi 2 juillet 2015
Objet : Associate Professor within Communication Design at Design School Kolding (Denmark)
À : [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

At Design School Kolding, we have a position as Associate Professor within Communication Design to fill.

We are looking for an Associate Professor with an interest in interaction design, social design or service design as well as a person, who can strengthen the research as well as contribute actively in the development and implementation of research-based teaching.

Design School Kolding offers a dynamic work environment with engaged and dedicated colleagues. We provide a joint design education with five directions: Communication Design, Industrial Design, Fashion and Textiles, and Accessories. In addition, the education also contains interdisciplinary subjects. Read more about the school here: https://www.designskolenkolding.dk/en

Please see the attached.
The position is available from November 1 or earlier and deadline is August 24.

Mange hilsner / Kind regards
Christina Rosendahl

[Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: cid:image001.png@01CA614C.E3AE2510]<http://www.designskolenkolding.dk/index.php>
Christina Stind Rosendahl (Mag.art.)
AC-fuldmægtig, Forsknings- og Udviklingssekretær | Academic Officer, research and development secretary
M: +45 91 33 30 04
E: [log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]>
Designskolen Kolding | Ågade 10 | DK-6000 Kolding
T: +45 7630 1100 | F: +45 7630 1112

--

STÉPHANE VIAL
MAÎTRE DE CONFÉRENCES EN DESIGN ET CULTURES NUMÉRIQUES

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a été trouvé.